Rentals in Tucson
From: Andrea Sovern (asovernkolinsjourney.org)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:16:35 -0800 (PST)
We are finally able to live our dreams as a family and this includes living
in a cohousing community.  However, before spending close to 200/sf for a
house, we would prefer renting.  We would like to get a more direct
experience versus a dream/wish paradigm.

We are an eco-friendly family moving to the Tucson, AZ; needing a 3/4 Bd & 2
Ba house to live. Our family would prefer either a long-term lease or lease
to own option. Our greatest preference is for either Cohousing or an energy
efficient home. We also need our animal friends to be part of our lives.
Need by Mid-Feb or by 1 March. We appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

Andrea U Sovern

www.kolinsjourney.org <http://www.kolinsjourney.org/>