Re: Group Forming need advice
From: nathan schomber (wanderlustbusyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:01:32 -0800 (PST)
Hey there Ann,

  Our group hasn't discussed a name yet. We are located in Asheville, nestled
in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina. So far, our group has
been zeroing in on the county just north of this one. Its Madison county
(highest number of organic farms per capita in the US!), but we are really not
decided on any particular location as of yet.
  Peace to You- Nathan

Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:
  Hi Nathan! What is the name of your group and where are you located?

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC