Touring Singer Songwriters
From: Terri Knowlton (terrikcharter.net)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:48:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

In the past two years our community in Paso Robles, CA has been hosting singer songwriter concerts. They are for the most part one person acoustic guitar musicians who tour the west coast or the entire U.S. playing venues as often as possible along the way for a suggested donation ($10 - $20).

These house concerts are wonderful and the talent is amazing. We have so enjoyed inviting this entertainment into our Common House.

I want to support these artists and let you all know that a concert experience is just an e-mail away.

So far, we have hosted:

Joan Enguita  www.joanenguita.com

Trish Lester  www.trishlester.com

Camille Bloom  www.camillebloom.com

James Hurley  www.jameshurleymusic.com

Hans York  www.hansyork.com

Please check out their websites, hear their great music, and drop them an e-mail about their availability.

Let me know how it goes.

Terri
Oak Creek Commons