Re: Touring Singer Songwriters
From: John Beutler (jbeutleradelphia.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:15:10 -0800 (PST)
Folk-music folks in coho:

We've been doing similar stuff here in Liberty Village with East-coast folkies.

http://www.libertyvillage.com/House%20Concerts/House_Concert_History.htm

Azalea City Records is a coop in DC that produces a lot of fine musicians. Takoma Village is talking about doing some house concerts too, I believe.

Larger groups will have to wait for our common house to be built !

Cheers

JAB