|Re: Filtering members in a forming community||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:16:44 -0800 (PST)|
On Jan 27, 2007, at 12:32 AM, nathan schomber wrote:
Do I need to apologize? After reading your post, I was struck with the realization that something I wrote in one of my posts must have offended you though I’m not sure what it was.(Our posts started as “Forming group, advice?” then became “Group Forming need advice”)
I agree that Rob's post sounded harsh and a bit of a put down to a new kid on the block. From reading Rob for a long time, I assure you it wasn't personal.
What he said was absolutely true but it takes a few years to see that. It's hard for some of us who have been reading this list for years (and years) and have watched many, many groups come and go, to keep responding to the same issues over and over. Sometimes we all get short, and Rob's been doing this much longer than I have.
Sharon ----- Sharon Villines, Washington DC Where all roads lead to Casablanca
- Re: Home Equity Co-op, (continued)
- Re: Home Equity Co-op nathan schomber, January 26 2007
- Filtering members in a forming community Rob Sandelin, January 26 2007
- Re: Filtering members in a forming community Ann Zabaldo, January 26 2007
- Re: Filtering members in a forming community nathan schomber, January 26 2007
- Re: Filtering members in a forming community Sharon Villines, January 27 2007
- Re: Filtering members in a forming community Racheli Gai, January 27 2007
- Rob Sandelin is getting cranky in his old age: filtering Rob Sandelin, January 27 2007
- Re: Filtering members in a forming community Tree Bressen, February 3 2007
- Re: Group Forming need advice Ann Zabaldo, January 25 2007
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.