|Re: Banks Who Financed Cohousing||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)|
|Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:46:22 -0800 (PST)|
Hi Zev,The construction loan for Jamaica Plain Cohousing came from Wainwright Bank & Trust Company here in Boston. They're a local bank with a very good social record.
Regards, David Heimann JP Cohousing Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:11:02 -0700 From: Zev Paiss <zpaiss [at] comcast.net> Subject: [C-L]_ Banks Who Financed Cohousing To: cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org Message-ID: <6D0B53EE-8036-4CC0-AC7B-63BFAEAB5636 [at] comcast.net> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed Greetings, I am working with a builder in Florida who is needing the names of banks who have successfully funded cohousing projects. Please respond to this list so we can all have access to this list. Thank you! Zev Zev Paiss Abraham Paiss & Associates Building Sustainable Communities Since 1992 1460 Quince Ave. #102 Boulder, CO 80304 303-413-8066 Zev [at] AbrahamPaiss.com www.AbrahamPaiss.com
- Re: Banks Who Financed Cohousing, (continued)
- Re: Banks Who Financed Cohousing Raines Cohen, January 27 2007
- Banks Who Financed Cohousing Chris ScottHanson, January 29 2007
- Re: Banks Who Financed Cohousing katie-henry, January 26 2007
- Re: Banks Who Financed Cohousing Dahako, January 27 2007
- Re: Banks Who Financed Cohousing David Heimann, January 27 2007
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.