Re: Not selecting members in a group
From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:52:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Robert,

I would imagine buying into an existing cohousing group fits the third way you describe. In that way one can become a part of a cohousing community without the years of meetings, works, financial dealings, etc., that forming a new group entails.

Of course, one doesn't get to define the original culture and original design of the community either, nor does one get to know one's neighbors in that special way that being pioneers with them brings.

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing