wikipedia article vandalism?
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:08:20 -0800 (PST)
Please consider monitoring & contributing to the Wikipedia article on cohousing.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohousing

An anonymous user has twice recently added some text I found highly inaccurate as general cohousing descriptors. I saw it as vandalism but perhaps it is just that person's particular and limited experience of (sexuality in) cohousing and their sincere desire to warn others? In any case, their edits have twice been removed. You can view the 'History' for this article to see the edits and related comments if interested.

Consider adding this article to your wikipedia 'watch list.'

-Michael

        http://www.sunward.org/
        Sunward Cohousing, Ann Arbor

        Openings to Join Sunward Now Available