Re: home in urban cohousing neighborhood for sale (Portland, Oregon)
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:55:35 -0800 (PST)
$429000 Large, beautiful 4-br old Portland home in Ongoing Cohousing community

Looking for a buyer who wants to become part of the OnGoing Cohousing community in the vibrant Alberta Arts District in NE Portland.

Congrats, and best of luck on finding a new community member. I'm hoping to get up to Portland this May for City Repair's Village Building Convergence, to teach and learn about community and the climate crisis. I've visited Trillium Hollow and Cascadia Commons, but not any of the other communities in your neck of the woods (hmmm, maybe it's time for a tour!)

If you want to get the word out, you might want to consider advertising in Cohousing magazine's marketplace... it gets a lot more readership and web traffic from housing-seekers than this list does:
http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-marketplace.aspx

Also, quite a few people go looking for communities in the directory, and they won't find your community there... unless you list it!
http://directory.cohousing.org/

Raines in Berkeley (CA) cohousing
Cohousing Coach, Planning for Sustainable Communities