openings before meals
From: Judy Hecht (judheeyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:48:45 -0800 (PST)
Here at CoHo Cohousing in Corvallis, Oregon, we are
busy building and getting ready to move in come
September. It's an exciting time for us as both the
buildings and the community get built.
As we plan our meal program, we are thinking about the
importance of some kind of opening or ritual before
our meals. I'm thinking that it should be something to
set the meal time apart from the rest of the day and
make it special without being too "religious" for our
diverse group. Any suggestions?
We're also nearing the end of marketing our units with
2 out of 34 units left. There is still an opportunity
to join us here in the beautiful Willamette Valley but
we expect to be full very soon, so it you're thinking
of a move to the northwest check us out soon at
www.cohousing-corvallis.com.

Judy Hecht
CoHo Cohousing

Judy Hecht