Re: openings before meals
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:55:15 -0800 (PST)
Here in Cambridge Cohousing, the head of the cook team announces the cook
and cleanup teams and the menu (including anything special  the diners need
to know about) .  We applaud everybody's efforts and dig in.   About three
head cooks ask for a moment of silence as well.   As that has some religious
overtones, some people are uncomfortable with it.
Diane Margolis
Cambridge Cohousing