Re: The February issue and a needed volunteer
From: Karen Sheldon (karen.sheldongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:32:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi Donna,

You are looking for me, me, me!!!!

I can't order from a menu without first checking *and almost always finding* a misspelling or grammatical error. And don't even TALK about the signs at the grocery store (onion's .49 lb. ) Let's talk! I live at Bellingham Cohousing in Bellingham WA. I would love to help.

Karen

Cohousing Magazine wrote:
Hi, friends.

The February issue of /Cohousing/ Magazine is available.

See it here:
http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-magazine.aspx

I'm also looking for a volunteer or two to help proof the issue each month. If you're a person who always spots the typos on a menu or laments the missing punctuation on road signs, have we got a fun job for you! It takes maybe two hours a month. Email me if you want more info or would like to volunteer. We need you.

donna

Donna Freiermuth
Editor

/Cohousing /Magazine/