Re: The February issue and a needed volunteer
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:39:45 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations, Donna, on another lovely eNewsletter AND finding Karen to help you w/ the editing!

Thank you, Karen, for volunteering for this important job. Karen, are you perchance a member of "The Apostrophe Protection Society?" (I think that's correct name!)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC