New bulbs -WAS: what do you do with incandescent lightbulbs?
From: Anne Fleck (soliannacablespeed.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:59:28 -0800 (PST)
I was recently told by my electrician that the "regular" 4 & 8' style
flourescent bulb were being fazed out. Specifically, they are being replaced
by lower-energy use, smaller diameter bulbs. This will mean either stocking
up ahead of time with lots of the "regular" flourescents or coverting all
your fixtures to the new smaller ones. Has anyone else heard about this?
Anne at Jackson Place