Custom house in Trillium Hollow Cohousing (Portland, OR) for sale.
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:20:38 -0800 (PST)
At Trillium Hollow Cohousing www.trilliumhollow.org in Portland, OR, there is one free-standing house that was custom created from the hexagonal gym that was part of the original five or six bedroom home that is now Trillium Hollow's Common House. It's safe to say that it is the most unusual private residence I've seen in the 60 cohousing communities I've visited.

I own the unit, but my daughter and her family who lived in it---and who really loved living in cohousing--had to leave Oregon, so now it is for sale. It has three bedrooms, 2 baths and a large loft that would make a great office or workspace, and since it is hexagonal, only the two bathrooms are rectangular. If you are interested in knowing more about the community, do check out their website (that's my daughter Amika and my two granddaughters on the home page), and if you want to know more about the house, please call or email me (off list). I can send you pictures too.

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland, CA
land line (preferred): 510-834-7399
cell: 510-387-1315