Re: New Bulbs
From: Jenny Williams (jlgwcableone.net)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:43:39 -0800 (PST)
Am I the only one who hates this new trend going toward compact fluorescent
bulbs?  Sure they use less electricity and last longer, but when I'm in a
room lit by them, even if it's only half of the light, it makes me feel
terrible.  My eyes go all wacky, and the color on everything is bad.  For
me, quality of life is worth some heat from a bulb and a slightly higher
electric bill.

jenny