Re: New Bulbs
From: Trudy Reeves (trudyreevesyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:52:50 -0800 (PST)
Jenny,  That's a very good point.  Many people get depressed with low light -
goes together with winter depression I think.  Perhaps someone knows a lighting
solution - other than medication.

I prefer low light, who knows why - perhaps it's sensitive eyes, but I have had
friends enter my apartment and complain that the low light is depressing to
them.

Trudy