Re: New Bulbs
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:10:45 -0800 (PST)
There are different colours of light available.  I had purchased some
CFL bulbs that were very bright white which my wife hated.  A recent
trip to the hardware store showed an array of bulbs with differing
light colours, some warm, some cool.  I picked up a pack of the warm
bulbs and they make a huge difference.

I've never noticed the flicker myself, but if you do, perhaps you
could try LED bulbs instead.  (So long as you're willing to really
shell out for them.)

If you want to stick with your incandescent, you could probably easily
offset their energy use in other ways.

Andrew Netherton
Laurel Creek Commons
Waterloo, ON, Canada

On 2/2/07, Jenny Williams <jlgw [at] cableone.net> wrote:
It's not the light level, it's the color of light, and I can still see the
flicker..

jenny