Re: New Bulbs
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:23:34 -0800 (PST)
Rosemary Gould <rgould [at] cstone.net>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting unneeded quotes.

Welcome to the list Jenny.  What or where is "BRC"?

Several posters on this thread have kept way too many quotes.  Jenny's
just happened to be one I could edit and add this comment to..

Please try to delete and quotes that are not needed.
Digest subscribers will be appreciative (so they dont have to wade thru so
much repetitive text.

Also I have heard for one person who is bored with this thread.  Consider
carefully whether you message is of general interest or would be better
sent direct to one person.

Fred

Jenny,

Some things just don't work for everyone. That kind of light sensitivity
is rare but serious. If you are concerned about emissions you could
compensate for your incandescents by some other form of efficiency.
Insulate your water heater; wash your clothes in cold water whenever
possible; turn down your thermostat a degree or two, etc.

I have a list on yahoo called "The Green Mom" for people who are looking
for tips on ways to live more sustainably. I expect most cohousers
already know it all, though. Still if anyone is interested, you can
offer advice, too.