Re: Dangers of Fluorescent lighting (was New Bulbs)
From: Saramandaia Farm (etaincryahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:54:47 -0800 (PST)
Nathan, I found that article to be almost incoherent, full of anecdotal
references and the old "toxic substances in the body" buzz words.  Some of the
work cited went back to the 50s.  There were references to autistic people in
1976.  Then there are the old "poisoned by mercury fillings" allusions. I can't
make any sense out of the mention of the 1952 findings by Zaccaria and
Bitterman.

I think the article is poor and the premise unproven.

Sharon

always stay connected to friends.