New Group Forming in Maryland
From: Marlis Janes (marlis2323yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 11:52:50 -0800 (PST)
Potomac Valley Cohousing
  Montgomery County, Maryland, USA

  We want to develop a new cohousing community in
  Montgomery County, Maryland, based on green building
  and smart growth principles. We are searching for a site
  in commuting distance to Washington, D.C.

  Our goal is to create a multi-generational, cross-cultural
  community, and a lifelong learning experience.

  We welcome people from around the world and from
  around the corner to enrich our lives by sharing a variety
  of cultures, traditions, values, talents, skills and knowledge.
  We hope to raise global and intercultural awareness and
  local engagement.

  Marlis Janes
  Potomac Valley Cohousing
  marlis2323 [at] yahoo.com
  301-251-1357

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.