Re: light bulbs
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 06:02:46 -0800 (PST)
A community theatre is very intriguing and we would like to have the same in our common house.

Could you let me know the person to contact for more information?

Thanks.

Kathryn and Ed Belzer wrote:
We have recently found compact fluorescent dimmer bulbs for our community theatre.

Kathryn Belzer
Chaswood Cohousing Group
Nova Scotia