Re: Lightbulbs and process
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:51:14 -0800 (PST)
You must seek consensus from your community for an answer on that!  :)

Andrew Netherton
Laurel Creek Commons (owns no lightbulbs yet)
Waterloo, ON, Canada

On 2/3/07, Cora Roelofs <corar2000 [at] netzero.net> wrote:
What I really, really want to know, as a prospective cohouser, is:
How many lightbulbs does it take to change a cohouser?
Wait, that's not what I mean, I mean how many cohousers does it take
to change a lightbulb?

Cora
"To be named" cohousing at Ecovillage at JP
Jamaica Plain, MA