Re: opening before meals
From: Terri Huggett (terrihugmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:53:53 -0800 (PST)
I've encountered this opening at several Buddhist retreats and intentional
communities.  It can be sung in a round and is very fun, simple, and
beautiful.

"We thank you for this food, this food, this glorious, glorious food.
And the animals and the vegetables, and the minerals that make it possible."

Terri Huggett
Daybreak Cohousing
Portland, OR
503.772.2922
Terri [at] daybreakcohousing.org
www.daybreakcohousing.org

  • opening before meals Rebecca Walzer, February 1 2007
    • Re: opening before meals Terri Huggett, February 5 2007