House for sale, Eno Commons (Durham, NC)
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:56:50 -0800 (PST)
Hi all-

Here's your big chance!  We have a home for sale at Eno Commons in Durham,
North Carolina and the owner asked me to share the news.  Their flyer text is
below
and, on our web site, you can see a picture of the house and look at the floor
plan (House A). If you are interested in this house, please contact Christine
at 919-259-6245, threeindigocreek [at] yahoo.com
:---http://enocommons.org/Christine.htmlThree bedrooms, two baths, bungalow
style A house with open floor plan part of a 22 home, 11.2 acre intentional
community development. Corner lot convenient to parking. House price includes
house, lot and 1/22 ownership of common lands and structures, including the
Commons House. Great neighbors and great neighborhood activities.

Home features include:

  a.. 1478 square feet of living space
  b.. Maple Cabinetry in kitchen and baths
  c.. Luxurious Master Suite and Bath, with walk in closet
  d.. Ceiling Fans with lighting in all bedrooms
  e.. Plantation shutters in lower floor bedrooms
  f.. Passive Solar Home with Geothermal Heating System
  g.. Hardiplank siding with 50-year warranty and cellulose insulation
  h.. Metal Roofing designed to last the life of the house
  i.. Custom built-in cabinetry, including built-in bookcase, and extra pantry
space
  j.. Shed
  k.. Beautifully hardscaped yard
  l.. Terminix Sentricon (tm) environmentally friendly termite control
  m.. Excellent schools include: Easley Elementary/ Carrington Middle School/
Riverside High School
This house is convenient to Duke University, Research Triangle Park, and the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and is less than 10 miles from
downtown Durham. This community combines both the need for individual privacy
and community living. Eno Commons offers a park-like neighborhood perfect for
walking, with organic community vegetable gardens, a field for sports, and a
woodland creek leading to the Eno River the entrance to which is easy walking
distance from the community and offers a beautiful natural setting for hiking
and swimming. The community offers shared meals in the Commons House about six
times a month as an important part of our community.

Perfect setting to raise children in a safe and nurturing community and to
enjoy the sense of an extended family within a neighborhood committed to
collaborative decision-making and cooperative living.

$204,900. Call Christine at 919-259-6245, threeindigocreek [at] yahoo.com

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 Durham, NC where Secret Pal week starts this Sunday