Re: Sociocracy and Cohousing
From: byron patterson (byronpattersongmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:44:42 -0800 (PST)
On 2/7/07, Byron Patterson^ byronpatterson [at] gmail.com
Hi Sharon,
I am planning to attend the workshop 2/17/07, and have attempted to
post a reservation via the Building Communities website. I am not sure
the posting was sent via email. Please notify me of my reservation.
Thank you Byron Patterson