Re: New Group Forming in Maryland
From: byron patterson (byronpattersongmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:48:03 -0800 (PST)
On 2/7/07, Byron Patterson^ byronpatterson [at] gmail.com
Hi Marlis,
We met at the MAC meeting last month. I would be interested
in keeping notified of meetings and developments with your new
group. The CohoDC group seems to be losing interest in creating
the vehicles to develop a cohousing project. Members are not coming
to meetings; meetings are being canceled; and several members have
made notification as inactive. Please keep me informed. Byron