Re: New Group Forming in Maryland
From: Marlis Janes (marlis2323yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:02:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi Byron,

  Yes, I do remember you from the MAC meeting and the Timeline
  Workshop.

  Our group meets on the third Tuesday of every month at
  Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg/North Potomac from 7 - 9 pm.
  Our next gathering is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 20.

  You are welcome to attend.

  Marlis

byron patterson <byronpatterson [at] gmail.com> wrote:
  On 2/7/07, Byron Patterson^ byronpatterson [at] gmail.com
Hi Marlis,
We met at the MAC meeting last month. I would be interested
in keeping notified of meetings and developments with your new
group. The CohoDC group seems to be losing interest in creating
the vehicles to develop a cohousing project. Members are not coming
to meetings; meetings are being canceled; and several members have
made notification as inactive. Please keep me informed. Byron