Re: Custom house in Trillium Hollow Cohousing (Portland, OR) for sale.
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:17:32 -0800 (PST)
And, I might add, it includes:
        extremely energy efficient in-floor hydronic radiant heat
        incredibly beautiful multi-color acid washed concrete floors
        a completely custom kitchen
        amazing light on all six exterior walls
        a large deck out the front door
        a hot tub out the back door, through the generous laundry room
        steps from the common house, gardens and children's play areas

Chris  (yes, we loved living there in '96 and '97)