selling already designed cohouing plans
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:30:53 -0800 (PST)
Chip -

"We are building a 7 lot rural hamlet with co-housing features on one
corner of our working vegetable farm.  Would be interested in
communities/architects selling alredy designed plans.  Am aware of
Island   Cohousing plans, but no others.Thanks, Chip Planck, Chalk Farm,
38287 John Wolford Road, Purcellville, VA 20132 540 882 3996  This
e-mail address and also cplanck [at] rstarmail.com"

You may consider talking w/ Ross Chapin Architects
(http://www.rosschapin.com), they sell stock plans for small cottages
and have designed clustered cottage communities
(http://www.cottagecompany.com/) that serve as quasi-cohousing
communities.  Look under "pocket neighbhorhoods" in their listing of
projects.

Please note that most communities will be limited from selling you their
"already designed plans" because those are protected by copyright and
while the communities received license to use the drawings to construct
and maintain their communities...they are not permitted to sell them to
another party.

Good luck!

grace h. kim, aia

principal