newview temporarily net-disabled
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsgnewview.org)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:31:56 -0800 (PST)
New View (Acton MA) has been having troubles with our net access for
the last few days. This may impact any email any of you have tried to
send to anyone with a newview.org email address, and access to the
http://newview.org website.

We are working with our net provider to resolve any problems, but in
the mean time we are in an epidemic of that new disease,
internet-withdrawal. It means we are forced to actually talk with each
other, which, as a trade-off, is pretty good; or run to the library
and/or use alternate email addresses..

-Jim

--
Jim Snyder-Grant