Re: flip tax
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:49:42 -0800 (PST)
Blows my mind, too! Also in a very good way. I'm interested in this thread for all the reasons stated and hope anyone's community that has considered this will post your experience to the list.

One thing I'm curious about is using the term "tax" -- I'm surprised people have not reacted negatively to this terminology.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC