Re: HOA income, taxation, and insurance "cans of worms" (was flip taxes)
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:09:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi -

When consulted about specific stuff, our insurance agent has always said,
you're covered for that.   But we still have some people in our community who
worry about liability and so we still occasionally have to raise new uses and
events to the agent.   Due diligence is good.   I don't think it does any harm
check from time to time and it may someday do good.   Just don't cut off a
promising community-building space or event without checking with your
professional.

I don't know from taxes.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing