Re: flip tax
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:18:31 -0800 (PST)
Isn't it built into your CC&R's? Doesn't the title company handle it as part of escrow/title transfer? That's how back HOA dues are handled, and transfer fees in other condos, at least for property transfers here in California. That way, there's no disputes, the $ from the sale proceeds goes directly to the group as a party to the transfer, and never hits the seller's hands.

Raines (Berkeley, CA)

Delighted to see 3 dozen folks turn out for a tour from Ukiah down to the Sonoma County (SF Bay Area/North) communities on Saturday