Re: sample document library: laying the groundwork
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Andrew -- thank you for stepping forward to take on this important task. I do believe CohoUS was doing something about this and someone else on this list volunteered as well?

Just to keep you from being buried in too many emails ... you know ... there was a suggestion of using a a Wikipedia for this. I'm no expert so I don't know what the limitations are but I hear that one of the advantages is that a Wikipedia manages itself. That is, people can add, edit or delete information directly without going through a human being manning a digital control booth. Is a Wikipedia an option for this kind of information?

Ann Zabaldo
Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA