Re: flip tax
From: Oliveau (Oliveauaol.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:18:45 -0800 (PST)

If the parties don't inform the Title Company that there is an HOA, and if
the title company doesn't do a thorough Title Search because the transfer is
taking place between relatives, then things can get messy.  But yes, the  law
is on our side in this matter.  Next step is a lien.

-Kevin

In a message dated 2/13/2007 12:18:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,