Ordering cohousing buttons. Do it this way instead....
From: Cohousing Association/Joani Blank (joanicohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:10:16 -0800 (PST)
Howdy Friends,

I suggested a few days back that you might want to put your credit card info in the body of an email so that I could send you Ask Me About Cohousing buttons. That was dumb; not at all secure!

What you should do instead is email me to tell me you want the buttons and how many, then call me at the number below and give me your credit card number (debit card okay too!), exp. date and billing address (and shipping address if different) over the phone.

It won't be long now before you will be able to order buttons and bumper stickers (and soon other stuff too) securely via www.cohousing.org. using your credit card or debit card.

Joani

Joani Blank
Cohousing Association of the United States
joani [at] cohousing.org or 510-834-7399