Re: flip tax
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:10:20 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

Better not use the term "flip tax"! That's how the proposal at JP Cohousing was originally titled, and it was blown dead in the water. It was only after the proponent was willing to call it a "transfer fee" that it began its slow tortuous road to adoption.

Regards,
David Heimann (a neighbor of Jeanne's)
JP Cohousing