Re: sample document library: copyright, copyleft, CC, GPL?
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:54:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks,

For what it's worth, we have all of our documents posted on our website with a copyright notice, which means that I expect people to ask me before they use them. (which people do, and that's great)

It may be that worryihng too much about licensing is just complicating things? Why not just leave the docs copyright to the groups who created them, and folks can ask permission before using them?

        - catya

                            ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett    ____\  /     Cohousing in MA?
catya [at] cohousing.org     \  / \/   www.mosaic-commons.org