Blue Ridge Cohousing has land and a developer!
From: Molly Lazar (mollyschaeferyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 05:31:56 -0800 (PST)
Blue Ridge Cohousing near Charlottesville, VA is pleased to announce that we
have a contract on land!  The property is on 6 acres, with a beautiful old
farmhouse with log cabin that will become the commonhouse.  It has several
outbuildings, a pool, and beautiful mountain views.

We have also signed a contract with a developer, Community Housing Partners.
This developer was the builder for two other cohousing neighborhoods in
Virginia.

The community is planning for 30% affordable housing units, and Community
Housing Partners excels at getting grants and loans for affordable buyers.

We have a diverse group of soon-to-be retirees, single people, families, and
many children.

Please visit our website at http://www.blueridgecohousing.org/ for more
information.  Our next meeting for newcomers will be March 18.  Please contact
info@blueridgecohousing if you would like to attend.

Molly Lazar
resident, Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg VA
member, Blue Ridge Cohousing, Crozet, VA