Re: Seeking info about women sharing cohousing units
From: Rehfeld (Rehfeldaol.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:29:36 -0800 (PST)
I am interested in the idea of sharing a cohousing unit in Santa Fe. I am
financially independent, however would be stretched if I were to pursue this
avenue on my own. I am familiar with the cohousing unit Sunward in Ann Arbor.
As
 a retired teacher, widow, and mother of two adult children, I am interested
in  relocating to a sunnier climate as well as a supportive community
environment.
I would be interested in knowing the particular details of the  situation.

Sincerely,
Judy Reheld
http://www.aol.com.