Re: Seeking info about women sharing cohousing units
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Anne - I'm working on an elder cohousing project in Venice, FL.  What's your
"snowbird" idea?  I have a wonderful, 4 BR, 4.5 BA design for a "Golden Girls"
type arrangement.  It's based on a B&B model that allows for generous, private
space and shared common area.  It's patterned after the Vanderbilt Cottage in
Miami.