Re: Bayview Cohousing Now Under Construction!
From: Cyndy Sheldon (cyndy.sheldoncomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
Where is Etopia Island?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zev Paiss" <zpaiss [at] comcast.net>
To: <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 10:30 AM
Subject: [C-L]_ Bayview Cohousing Now Under Construction!

Dear Friends,

I wanted to let all of you know that the Bayview Cohousing Community located on Etopia Island is now under construction and will be available for occupancy early next month. This 20-home, all-rental community includes studio's and one bedroom homes and has a large Common House designed for community gatherings and special events. Rents start at $12.00 per month and include free use of the Island light-rail system, the aerial tram, a hiking trail and a white water kayaking run.

For additional information about this unique opportunity, please contact me directly by email or by phone.

See you on Etopia Island!

Zev

Zev Paiss
Abraham Paiss & Associates
Building Sustainable Communities Since 1992
1460 Quince Ave. #102
Boulder, CO 80304
303-413-8066
www.AbrahamPaiss.com