Furnished Home for rent in Rocky Hill Cohousing, September 2007-April 2008
From: Gary Felder (gfelderemail.smith.edu)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
We will be away on sabbatical next academic year, so we are looking to rent out
our home in Rocky Hill Cohousing in Northampton, MA. This would be a great
chance for someone interested in trying out cohousing, or for someone just
thinking about moving to/spending time in Western Massachusetts.

Our house has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Rocky Hill Cohousing has 28 houses
in about 30 acres of woods. We're three miles from Smith College and downtown
Northampton. Families with kids are welcome.

We are thinking of $1500/month, September 1 2007 through April 30, 2008, but
rent and dates are both negotiable. Please contact me directly at

gfelder [at] email.smith.edu

or

413-537-1904.

Gary
--

Gary Felder
Smith College Physics Department

"How quickly do we grow accustomed to wonders. I am reminded of the Isaac
Asimov story "Nightfall," about the planet where the stars were visible only
once in a thousand years. So awesome was the sight that it drove men mad. We
who can see the stars every night glance up casually at the cosmos and then
quickly down again, searching for a Dairy Queen."
-Roger Ebert