Re: Accountability for doing community work or workshare
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 26, 2007, at 11:48 PM, Martie Weatherly wrote:

I n Liberty Village, all our work is done totally by volunteering and
trust. We specifically came to agreement that we were not having any
rules about doing the work.

A key to this, I think, is the commonhouse and the extent of common elements. I know you don't have a commonhouse yet and am not sure how much other landscaping is the group responsibility -- piazza, playgrounds, gardens, parking lot, fences, etc.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC