Re: Accountability for doing community work or workshare
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:19:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon,

I do not believe the loose expectation of labor can be entirely coupled to the
lack of common elements.

It appears that Eno Commons' path is similar to Liberty Village and we have a
Common House (with a recently added guest room), plaza, play structure, organic
garden, landscaping and a workshop.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 where last night a new life came into this world and we are organizing
 dinners for the family.