April issue and need for common meal recipes
From: Cohousing Magazine (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

FYI, /Cohousing/ Magazine's April issue is up at: http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-magazine.aspx.

One of this month's features is the debut of the common meals column by Sandy Thompson -- who, you may remember, was recruited here on the listserve. We are so thrilled to have her generous contributions. We'd also like your contributions -- of common meal recipes. We're interested in gathering recipes for great common meals for use both in Sandy's column as well as a cookbook she'll create to benefit Coho/US.

So if you have a good common meal recipe, we would really appreciate your submitting it here: http://directory.cohousing.org/recipes/submitRecipe.php.

There is also a new Yahoo group to discuss all aspects of common meals. It should be fun. If you're interested, the link is given in Sandy's column.

Hope to hear from you.

Donna