Re: ShadowLake Village Cohousers affected by Virginia Tech Shooting
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
Raines -- thank you for passing along this info. This is HORRIBLE. Carol Robinson, SLV works at VaTech. She is active in MAC. (Mid Atlantic Cohousing)

Jack Wilbern and Brigitte Wazana's daughter attends VaTech. I hear she is ok. (Jack is my business partner in Cohousing Collaborative and Brigitte is VERY active in cohousing and MAC. Both live at Blueberry Hill Cohousing in VA.) This is the second lockdown this academic year.

The Washington Post on-line says 32 dead. The local news says 29 injured, 3 critically.

My prayers are w/ everyone who has been touched by this horror.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA