Subject: Cohousing and Waldorf Education
From: Kelly (hyghroadgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
My co-housing community is within a few miles of a Waldorf school. We are located in Charlotte, Vermont. There is a Waldorf school for pre-school to 8th grade in the next town of Shelburne and a Waldorf high school here in Charlotte.

Charlotte has two co-housing communities. In our community we have three Waldorf families and others with young ones considering Waldorf. We also have one adult who was Waldorf educated at one of the first schools in the US.

There are several Waldorf families at the second co-housing community in Charlotte. These two co-housing communities are just a few miles apart.

Here is the link for our community

http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org/index.cgi

And for the Waldorf school

http://www.lcwaldorf.org/