Conference 2008 Input
From: WHITNEY SCHMIDT (whitneyschmidtverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

  I am Whitney Schmidt, the Cohousing Association's coordinator  for the
upcoming 2008 Cohousing Conference, to be held in the Boston  area.  We've
started planning for the conference in earnest, and have  found ourselves in
need of opinions!  Now's your chance to  give us your thoughts on the where's,
what's, who's, and don'ts of the  next event.

          To take the short survey (and really help out our planning
committee), link here:

            http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=514983768067

            The survey is anonymous, and will take 3-4 minutes.

  If you've already completed the survey from another mailing, please  accept
our thanks; there is no need for you to complete the survey  twice.

            Thanks!  Please   feel free to contact me with questions or
suggestions any time.

            Best Regards,

            Whitney Schmidt